Masasa Beach is one of the beaches in Batangas for a quick getaway. Masasa Beach is located in Tingloy Island.
Instead of building our tent on Masasa Beach we rented a house near the beach. You can rent Ate Melody’s house for 300 pesos per person. Free use of utensils, gas tank, and drinking water. Here is Ate Melody’s Contact Number 0917-392-7246.
At Ate Melody’s House
Exploring Masasa Beach
How to get there from Cavite:
- Ride a van in the terminal located near the McDonalds.
- Tell the driver to drop you off at the tricycle terminal that will bring you to Anilao port
- Tell the tricycle to drop you off in Anilao port
- Ride a DLTB bus at Buendia going to Batangas Grand Terminal
- From Batangas Grand Terminal Ride a Jeep to Anilao or Tingloy Port
- Bought all the food on the market. There are no store or Market in Tingloy/Masasa
- You can do Island hopping (1500 pesos)
- The electricity in Tingloy is from 7 am – 12 midnight only
140 – Fare to Batangas
66.67 – Fare to Anilao Port (200/3)
100 – Anilao Port to Masasa Beach
220 – Food (620/3)
300 – Rent
100 – Snorkeling
100 – Tip
40 – Tricycle Fare to Tingloy Port
145 – Fare to Cavite
1211.67 – Total expenses
You must try snorkeling and see the beauty under the sea. You will see lot of sea turtles and clown fish and many more. 🙂